Registered Nurse- Skilled Nursing FacilityPeekskill, New York
NPORT has an immediate opening for a Registered Nurse Supervisor with 1-year of Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing Facility experience.
- Title: Registered Nurse ( SNF)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hire Type: Full Time
- Shift/Hours: Morning Shifts( 7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, or 9am-5pm)
Qualifications of the Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor :
- RN NY Registration
- CPR Certification
- Infection Control Certification
- **Must have at least one year experience Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing Facility**
- EMR system experience
- General computer knowledge
Essential Functions of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Administer general nursing care to patients in assigned area under direct supervision of RN
- L.P.N. Supervision
- Maintain accurate documentation in records
- Check control drugs, review lab reports, review physician orders
- Current knowledge of usual dosages, side effects, and reactions to medications
- Ability to administer oral, subcutaneous, and intramuscularly medications
- Performs treatments and procedures as assigned
Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Paid orientation
- High rates / Rate Differentials
- Weekly pay/direct deposit
- Referral Bonus
Apply today and I look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact the Nurse Hiring Manager: Sparkle Thompson at 718-724-2840.
- Ability to lift/transfer patients and equipment.
- Frequent and prolonged bending, stooping, crouching, walking, and standing.
- Ability to communicate.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.