RN - Special Procedures Nurse - Interventional Radiology - Per Diem DaysParamount, California
Job #: 448374
At Kindred, we believe our Nurses are the heart of our organization – from the extraordinary kindness and compassionate they show to the exceptional care they provide. As an RN here, you will engage our patients and their families, helping to ensure the best possible outcomes by reducing lengths of stay and unnecessary re-hospitalizations. Join us and see firsthand what it’s like to grow and advance in a truly collaborative environment where everyone is supported, empowered and inspired to be their best and do their best.
What do you need to be a successful Registered Nurse at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
- Team player
Education is really all it takes to be a nurse. But passion and love for mankind – that’s what it takes to be a good nurse at Kindred.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Benefits and Recognition
Our goal is to offer valuable compensation and incentive programs that enables us to attract, reward, retain, and motivate highly qualified individuals. Compensation can include bonus plans and recognition for going above & beyond.
- The responsibility of the Special Procedures Registered Nurse is to provide a Registered Nurse to closely monitor patients during invasive procedures.
- The Special Procedures Nurse is responsible to conduct an initial and ongoing assessment designed to gather data relevant to the patient's individual needs and age group
- The Special Procedures Nurse monitors and/or assists with the following procedures:
- Must be able to administer IV's; IV medications, and draw blood gases
- Responsible for taking short patient history; checking pedal, popliteal and femoral pulses and performing neuro checks
- Must be able to recognize risks and complications related to x-ray procedures through knowledge of physical assessment
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.