Registered Dietitian - Per Diem Paramount, California
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Registered Dietitian you will:
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of the nutrition care of the patients in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local standards and regulations, clinical guidelines, and policies and procedures. Provides oversight in coordination with the Culinary Services Manager to ensure that safe and accurate food service is provided to the patients.
As a Registered Dietitian you will have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in dietetics or nutrition related field
- Registration from the Commission on Dietetics Registration (www.cdrnet.org)
- Licensure and/or certification from the State Licensing Board for Dieticians
- Food Protection Manager Certification from an ANSI-CFP accredited program
- Two years experience in acute care hospital, preferred.**Registered dietitians awaiting approval of State Licensing board allows. Provisional dietitians must have all documentation in a medical record co-signed by a state licensed dietician.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.