Clinical Coordinator, Physical Therapy - Full Time - Ottumwa ARUOttumwa, Iowa
Job #: 414949
Our Physical Therapists love to learn, collaborate and grow as a team. But more than anything else, they love to see patients getting better. In this role, you will evaluate a patient's condition, then develop and execute a treatment plan to help regain movement, reduce pain and restore them to prior levels of function. Join us and add your talents to a positive, fun work environment that embraces individuality, celebrates teamwork, and puts kindness, respect, caring and compassion above all else.
What do you need to be a successful Physical Therapist at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
I love that I’m able to learn from other therapists with more experience and have them mentor me and guide me through, developing my skills.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Benefits and Recognition
Our goal is to offer valuable compensation and incentive programs that enables us to attract, reward, retain, and motivate highly qualified individuals. Compensation can include bonus plans and recognition for going above & beyond.
Professional Choice Account
Free money is set aside for all therapists to help with education, training, and uniforms.
The incumbent shall be responsible for providing therapy services including assessment, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the discipline's qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards. The incumbent shall also be accountable for and contribute to program development, quality improvement, problem solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
The primary customers are patients and clients and the mission is to build long term relationships with client institutions.
- Coordinate the development of team members through structured activities.
- Assist the program director in providing team leadership.
- Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
- Promote adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client hospital and RehabCare Group.
- Contribute to client relations and marketing activities.
- Monitor team members competency, licenses/certifications, and memberships in applicable professional organizations.
- Participate in pre-admission screening as requested.
- Conduct initial assessments.
- Develop individualized treatment plans.
- Provide age appropriate therapeutic interventions.
- Evaluate patient response to treatment.
- Document the course of patient care including progress made and continuing need for treatment.
- Provide patient and family education on tasks and resources that will assist with continued functional independence.
Interdisciplinary Team Area
- Coordinate treatment activity between disciplines and team members.
- Participate in team business meetings.
- Contribute to development of improved efficiency and productivity of unit clinical/administrative functions.
Quality Management Area
- Participate in coordination of unit quality management and program evaluation activities.
- Collect quality review data.
- Participate in survey preparation activities.
- Interact with assigned program consultant.
- Participate in unit safety committee activities.
- Contribute to the delivery of cost effective care.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.