An Operations Consultant would report directly to the
Divisional Vice President/Regional Vice President while working closing with
the Area Director of Operations throughout the Western Region. The
position would require 90% travel, working in a variety of
buildings as a program director depending on the needs. Position is
salaried, benefited with annual bonus potential, as well as travel and
Please see below job
The incumbent shall be responsible for the
total operation of the rehabilitation program. The incumbent plans,
directs and coordinates program activities to ensure that company and
client goals are met. The incumbent has the authority to extend offers of
employment and to dismiss from employment. The incumbent shall also demonstrate
accountability for and contribution to program development, quality
improvement, problem solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible
- Ensure for program staffing, team
supervision and development.
- Participate in continuing education/professional
- Communicate and demonstrate a professional
image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
- Promote adherence to policies and practices
of applicable professional organizations, client hospital and RehabCare Group.
- Maintain licenses/certifications and
memberships in applicable professional organizations.
- Develop and implement a program of
professional and community contact.
- Develop and implement program public
- Develop unit operating and capital budget.
- Monitor referral/admission process.
- Develop performance improvement/correction
plans as needed.
- Maintain positive working relationship with
- Maintain customer service program on unity
and in hospital.
- Represent company to professional and other
audiences in assignments.
- Promote team concept as the mode of program
- Conduct team business meetings.
- Supervise the development of improved
efficiency and productivity of unit clinical/administrative functions.
- Monitor all unity quality management
- Monitor the collection and application of
quality review data.
The incumbent shall, be a licensed Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapist. A track record of successful management experience in a health or human services setting and/or an extensive rehabilitation background combined with a strong interpersonal and organizational skill. It is desirable to possess the ability to communicate and implement change effectively within different cultures. Provision of own transportation is necessary.