Registered Nurse ICU - full time days - $15,000 Sign on bonusOntario, California
Job #: 431452
At Kindred, we believe our Nurses are the heart of our organization – from the extraordinary kindness and compassionate they show to the exceptional care they provide. As an RN here, you will engage our patients and their families, helping to ensure the best possible outcomes by reducing lengths of stay and unnecessary re-hospitalizations. Join us and see firsthand what it’s like to grow and advance in a truly collaborative environment where everyone is supported, empowered and inspired to be their best and do their best.
What do you need to be a successful Registered Nurse at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
- Team player
Education is really all it takes to be a nurse. But passion and love for mankind – that’s what it takes to be a good nurse at Kindred.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Benefits and Recognition
Our goal is to offer valuable compensation and incentive programs that enables us to attract, reward, retain, and motivate highly qualified individuals. Compensation can include bonus plans and recognition for going above & beyond.
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our Registered Nurses answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high reward environment, our nurses provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As the most acute level of care in Kindred's continuum, our transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our Registered Nurses play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As an ICU Registered Nurse / ICU RN you will:
- Deliver quality patient care by contributing to the nursing care plan from admission to discharge.
- Prepare assessment of patient's progress and keep family informed.
- Monitor pain management procedures.
- Participate in the discharge planning process.
- Ensure current and accurate patient documentation.
- Supervise ancillary staff members.
- Knowledge of medication - administration procedures.
- At least six months Medical/Surgical experience in an acute-care setting is preferred. Critical Care experience preferred.
- BCLS certification is required. ACLS preferred.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, an Associate’s degree, or a Nursing diploma from an accredited Institution as a Registered Nurse / RN.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.