Hospital Radiology ManagerOntario, California
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Radiology Manager you will:
- Plan, organize, evaluate and control the functions of all Radiology services including diagnostic, ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
- Troubleshoot and operate radiology equipment as necessary to ensure operational efficiency.
As a Radiology Manager you will have:
- Completion of an American Registry of Radiologic Technologists / ARRT accredited Program.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists / ARRT registration required.
- Must have CPR certification.
- State certifications/licensures as required by the state in which employed.
- Minimum five (5) years as a Radiologic Technologist in an acute care setting required.
- Minimum one (1) year supervisory experience required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.