Plant Operations DirectorOklahoma City, Oklahoma
Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital Oklahoma City South is the second rehab hospital in OKC that is a joint venture between Mercy and Kindred Healthcare. It is a 36-bed rehabilitation hospital located in the southern part of the city and will serve patients recovering from strokes and other long-term illnesses or injuries and feature specialized clinical programs.
- Develops and recommends departmental policies and procedures.
- Develops programs to ensure departmental effectiveness.
- Monitors existing policies, procedures and programs for effectiveness.
- Develops, implements, administers and modifies programs to maintain the physical plant, grounds, and equipment of the hospital through effective utilization of personnel and materials.
- Maintains required documentation for state, federal and other regulatory agencies.
- Develops and determines priorities and monitors status of special projects on an ongoing basis.
- Assures complete and proper logging of files and records and required cost computation of time spent, materials and supplies used for each completed requisition or work order.
- Inspects building and grounds to ensure conformance with established standards and regulations.
- Establishes preventive maintenance schedules and prioritizes repair and maintenance work to minimize disruption of hospital operations.
- Directs and maintains plant engineering functions of the hospital. Develops systems to control the efficient and effective use of all utilities.
- One (1) year certificate from college or technical school; or 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of utility systems management.
- Experience in hospital operations and Joint Commission preparedness highly preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.