Nurse ManagerOklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Provides a professional working environment for employees.
- Ensures the nursing department staff performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
- Ensures appropriate documentation, including documentation of medical necessity, by staff in medical records; monitors completion and revisions to the Interdisciplinary Care Plan.
- Ensures compliance with nursing scope of practice and HIPAA.
- Enforces compliance of the nursing department with education/in-service requirements/orientation and competencies.
- Promotes rehabilitation nursing philosophy and practice; encourages staff development, including acquisition of CRRN for qualified registered nurses.
- Assists to review and evaluate risk and quality indicators, patient satisfaction results, and outcomes in order to continually improve performance and outcomes; communicates this information to the nursing department.
As a Nurse Manager (NM) you will have:
- Graduate of accredited registered nurse program. Master's degree preferred.
- Current state licensure in the state required.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) preferred.
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) preferred.
- Minimum of two years of previous nursing management required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.