Licensed Practical Nurse Oklahoma City, Oklahoma |
A career at Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital, a state-of-the-art inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital operated jointly with LifePoint/Kindred Healthcare and Mercy, is more than a job. It’s a chance to be a vital member of an interdisciplinary team caring for people in the Great Plains region who need continued care to recover completely. You have specialized skills and our patients in Oklahoma City need them! If you are an enthusiastic individual seeking an environment dedicated to superior patient care and an organization with a strong mission to serve our community, we invite you to apply!
This LPN will work at both our North and South Oklahoma City Mercy Rehab locations.
The LPN will provide patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Graduate of accredited licensed practical/ vocational nurse program.
- Current state licensure as Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse.
- CPR/BCLS certification. ACLS preferred.
- IV Certified required or obtained within 6 months highly preferred
- Minimum six months’ Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.