Housekeeper PRN- Mercy Rehab HospitalOklahoma City, Oklahoma
A career at Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital, a state-of-the-art inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital operated jointly with Kindred Healthcare and Mercy, is more than a job. It’s a chance to be a vital member of an interdisciplinary team caring for people in the Great Plains region who need continued care to recover completely.
You have specialized skills and our patients in Oklahoma City need them! If you are an enthusiastic individual seeking an environment dedicated to superior patient care and an organization with a strong mission to serve our community, we invite you to apply!
This position performs cleaning duties in the hospital facilities in order to keep it in a clean and orderly condition. Greets and assists patients and visitors.
- Clean patient rooms, restrooms, lounges, offices, corridors, walls and windows daily or as scheduled.
- Vacuum, sweep and mop floors; replace paper and soap supplies in restrooms; clean mirrors, sinks, toilets, etc.
- Operate various types of equipment and machinery to include vacuums, hand trucks, and mini-extractors.
- Collect and remove trash from buildings each day.
- Perform all duties in a safe and professional manner and in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Report any malfunctions and maintenance problems. Perform minor repairs such as changing light bulbs as needed.
- May assist with office or room moves as needed.
- May be needed for "on call" for flood relief and/or other immediate relief efforts.
- Adheres to all infection control policies and procedures. Reports safety hazards to supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous experience in health care environment is preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.