House SupervisorOklahoma City, Oklahoma
*10k SIGN-ON Bonus* for Day and Night Shift
Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital Oklahoma City South is one of two rehab hospitals in OKC that is a joint venture between Mercy and Kindred Healthcare. It is a 36-bed rehabilitation hospital located in the southern part of the city and serves patients recovering from strokes and other long-term illnesses or injuries and features specialized clinical programs.
The House Supervisor is a registered nurse under the direction and supervision of the Chief Nursing Officer and assumes responsibility for the Nursing Department. The House Supervisor in collaboration with the CNO and leadership team assists to implement, interpret and assure compliance with policies and procedures including regulatory and accreditation standards. The House Supervisor directly supervises the nurses. The House Supervisor is responsible for implementing hospital goals and objectives based on budget parameters. The House Supervisor reinforces the mission and vision of the hospital in all interactions.
- Graduate of accredited registered nurse program with current licensure in the state. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Current Basic CardiacLife Support required.
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) required on eligibility.
- Minimum of two years of previous nursing management required.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, evaluate and direct activities of clinical personnel; effective oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred; proficiency in basic computer skills required.
- Demonstrates problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.