Clinical Supervisor- IRF (Nights)Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Come Work with the BEST of the BEST!!!!Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital Oklahoma City Best in Oklahoma!!!!Press Release: OKLAHOMA CITY (Sept. 9, 2022) – Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital Oklahoma City has been recognized as the number one rehabilitation facility in Oklahoma and one of the top 20 rehabilitation providers in the country by Newsweek’s America’s Best Physical Rehabilitation Centers 2022. “Rehab patients and their families are often dealing with life-changing circumstances,” said Zack Dawson, chief operating officer of Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City. “Our team is dedicated to providing transformative and compassionate care that helps each patient through their recovery process. Newsweek recognizes how we go above and beyond every day for our patients.”JOB SUMMARY:The House Supervisor functions under the direction and supervision of the CCO and assumes responsibility for the hospital. The house supervisor in collaboration with the CCO and leadership team assists to implement, interpret and assure compliance with policies and procedures including regulatory and accreditation standards. The house supervisor directly supervises the nurses. The house supervisor is responsible for implementing hospital goals and objectives based on budget parameters. The house supervisor reinforces the mission and vision of the hospital in all interactions.
- Graduate of accredited registered nurse program with current licensure in the state. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support required,
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) required on eligibility.
- Minimum of two years of previous nursing management required
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, evaluate and direct activities of clinical personnel; effective oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred; proficiency in basic computer skills required.
- Demonstrates problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.