Registered Dietitian PRNOcala, Florida
Job ID: 375442
At Kindred, we believe our Nurses are the heart of our organization – from the extraordinary kindness and compassionate they show to the exceptional care they provide. As an RN here, you will engage our patients and their families, helping to ensure the best possible outcomes by reducing lengths of stay and unnecessary re-hospitalizations. Join us and see firsthand what it’s like to grow and advance in a truly collaborative environment where everyone is supported, empowered and inspired to be their best and do their best.
What do you need to be a successful Registered Nurse at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
- Team player
Education is really all it takes to be a nurse. But passion and love for mankind – that’s what it takes to be a good nurse at Kindred.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Bonuses & Recognition
Retention bonus, Employee of the Month Recognition, and Individual Recognition for going “Above & Beyond”.
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Registered Dietitian you will:
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of the nutrition care of the patients in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local standards and regulations, clinical guidelines, and policies and procedures. Provides oversight in coordination with the Culinary Services Manager to ensure that safe and accurate food service is provided to the patients.
As a Registered Dietitian you will have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in dietetics or nutrition related field
- Registration from the Commission on Dietetics Registration (www.cdrnet.org)
- Licensure and/or certification from the State Licensing Board for Dieticians
- Food Protection Manager Certification from an ANSI-CFP accredited program
- Two years experience in acute care hospital, preferred.**Registered dietitians awaiting approval of State Licensing board allows. Provisional dietitians must have all documentation in a medical record co-signed by a state licensed dietician.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.