Outpatient Occupational Therapist - Part-Time OT - OaklandOakland, California
Job #: 393437
In this key and caring role, you will assess/screen patients’ daily living/work-related skills and develop therapeutic retraining programs with measurable objectives. All in a highly supportive work environment that respects the individual, puts the patient first, and emphasizes growing, learning and having fun along the way. Join us as an Occupational Therapist and be at your best working collaboratively as a team and utilizing the latest industry advancements, technologies and techniques.
What do you need to be a successful Occupational Therapist at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
- Visual thinker
My patient’s family was so excited when she was released. And she was in tears because she was so happy and grateful for the treatment she got here.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Professional Choice Account
Free money is set aside for all therapists to help with education, training, and uniforms.
- After evaluating your patient's condition, you'll develop a specialized treatment plan to help him/her achieve as much as possible in regaining his/her well-being through exercise and/or use of prosthetic and orthotic devices. You and your staff will play an important role in his/her recovery.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Document patient care in accordance with Peoplefirst Rehabilitation, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
occupational therapist, Acute care, ADL, ADLs, ALF, BLS, case management, case manager, clinical, clinic, clinical rotation, geriatric, geriatrics, Healthcare, health care, hand therapy, Homecare, home care, home health, homehealth, hospital, inpatient, inpatient OT, inpatient O.T., inpatient occupational therapist, inpatient therapist, licensed therapist, licensed OT, licensed O.T., licensed occupational therapist, modalities, OT, O.T., OTR, O.T.R., OTL, O.T.L., occupational therapist, occupational therapy, medical, medical care, therapist, therapy Care Manager, therapy case manager, therapy case management, therapy Job, therapy Jobs, OT job, OT jobs, O.T. job, O.T. jobs, occupational therapy job, occupational therapy jobs, occupational therapist job, occupational therapist jobs, Oasis, outpatient, outpatient clinic, out patient, outpatient rehab, outpatient OT, outpatient O.T., outpatient therapist, outpatient occupational therapy, outpatient occupational therapist, PRN, PDM, rehab, rehab OT, rehab O.T., rehab occupational therapist, rehab setting, rehabilitative, therapeutic, skilled visit, SNF, subacute, sub acute, post acute, therapy, travel OT, travel O.T., travel therapist, travel occupational therapist, traveling OT, traveling O.T., traveling occupational therapist, rehabilitation services, rehabcare, hospital rehabilitation services, inpatient rehabilitation services, skilled rehabilitation services, IRF, HRS, SRS, RHC, RHB
As an Occupational Therapist / OT you will have:
Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy program.
Valid National Provider Identification (NPI) number is required.
Minimum of six months occupational therapy experience preferred.
Current and unrestricted Occupational Therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
Current CPR certification.
Strong organizational and communication skills.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.