Bio-Medical Dialysis Technician FT DaysNorthlake, Illinois
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Bio-Medical Dialysis Technician you will:
- Responsible for maintaining and repairing all dialysis machines, water treatment, and ancillary dialysis-related medical equipment in the facilities to which he or she is assigned.
- All duties are performed under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse in accordance with Kindred policy and procedures, as well as OSHA, JCAHO, AAMI, CMS, state, federal, and local regulations.
As a Bio-Medical Dialysis Technician you will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong technical background or acumen, such as electronics, mechanical, or avionics.
- Valid driver’s licensed in state of employment.
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.Demonstrated ability to use the Internet efficiently.
- Strong organizational skills, effective communicator, and ability to work flexible schedules with little notice.
- Dialysis Biomedical Technician Certification by approved state certification program, or a national commercially available certification program within 18 months of hire.
- Minimum of three years combined of Biomedical Technician experience in chronic/acute dialysis facilities.
multi-facility responsibility preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.