Rehabilitation Technician PRN- Hospital- North Kansas City, MoNorth Kansas City, Missouri
The incumbent shall, at a minimum, be a high school graduate. Experience in working in a health care setting with adult/geriatric population and/or serving people with physical disabilities is desirable.
The incumbent shall be responsible for providing transport of patients to and from therapy and other activities, assistance in maintaining treatment areas, and conducting clerical tasks in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with professional practices and ethical standards (works with direction, guidance, and direct or "line of sight observation" by the licensed therapist). The incumbent shall also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement, problem solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
1. Participate in continuing education/professional development activities.
2. Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
3. Adhere to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, facility, and Team/Moore.
4. Contribute to client relations and marketing activities.
5. Maintain competency.
6. Review therapy schedule, plan and provide appropriate patient transportation.
7. Assist therapists in patient-related activities.
8. Clean therapeutic equipment.
9. Carry out clerical tasks.
10. Participate in rehab meetings.
11. Contribute to development of improved efficiency and productivity of facility clinical/administrative functions.
12. Participate in quality management activities including collecting quality review data.
13. Participate in survey preparation activities, and interacts with assigned consultants.
14. Contribute to the delivery of cost effective care.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.