Lead Clinical Marketing LiaisonNorth Kansas City, Missouri
We are seeking a full time Lead Clinical Liaison to join our acute rehabilitation team at North Kansas City Hospital- Acute Rehab Unit!
The Lead Clinical Liaison serves as coordinator of the Clinical Liaison team and oversees day–to-day liaison functions. The Lead Clinical Liaison is responsible for establishing relationships with patients, families, healthcare providers, employers, clients and the internal operations team. The Lead Clinical Liaison will ensure appropriate patient placement through clinical assessments and screening in conjunction with the Program Director, Medical Director, and Nurse Manager.
- A track record of successful experience in a health care setting, strong interpersonal skills, and experience working with physicians, nursing management, discharge planners, case managers, and social workers.
- Extensive knowledge of local provider and medical communities.
- Clinical experience required with demonstrated skills in clinical assessment and community relations activities.
License and Education:
- Valid state driver’s license and own reliable transportation required.
- Clinical Licensure required. (RN/ LPN/ PT/ OT/ SLP/ RRT)
- College degree required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.