Registered Nurse (RN)
Summary Statement:NPORT is seeking professional, reliable and compassionate nursing professionals dedicated to the provision of high quality patient care that adheres to federal and state regulations, and Joint Commission standards.
Skill Nursing Home Facility
Shift: All Shifts available: Days,
Essential functions of RN Registered Nurse (RN)
· Completes referrals and takes physician’s verbal orders as necessary in a timely manner. Channels referrals appropriately to Director of Nursing for assignment.
· Coordinates the multidisciplinary care team and plans for patient care and documents appropriately.
· Interprets the admission, discharge and other policies of the company, physician, family, other health care providers, and community as needed.
· Completes clear, concise and accurate clinical notes which documents skilled services and other required documentation appropriately and submit on a timely basis. Utilizes only universal abbreviation.
· Conducts and documents formal and informal case conferences to demonstrate effective coordination and continuity of patient care, as well as, schedule cases to be brought to clinical records review committee.
Qualifications ofRN Registered Nurse (RN)
• RN NY Registration License
• CPR Certification
• 1 year experience Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing Facility **Preferred**
• EMR system experience
Weekly pay/direct deposit
If interested? Please apply today NPORT looks forward to hearing from you.Please contact Stephanie Lewis, Hiring Manager 718-724-2838
Email: Stephanie.lewis@nportstaffing. com
***Refer us and get up to $1248 per clinician referred with our referral bonus program****
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $38.00 to $40.00 /hour