Registered NurseNew York, New York
Job ID: 379269
At Kindred, we believe our Nurses are the heart of our organization – from the extraordinary kindness and compassionate they show to the exceptional care they provide. As an RN here, you will engage our patients and their families, helping to ensure the best possible outcomes by reducing lengths of stay and unnecessary re-hospitalizations. Join us and see firsthand what it’s like to grow and advance in a truly collaborative environment where everyone is supported, empowered and inspired to be their best and do their best.
What do you need to be a successful Registered Nurse at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
- Team player
Education is really all it takes to be a nurse. But passion and love for mankind – that’s what it takes to be a good nurse at Kindred.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Bonuses & Recognition
Retention bonus, Employee of the Month Recognition, and Individual Recognition for going “Above & Beyond”.
(RN) REGISTERED NURSE SCHOOL NURSE
PART TIME – Per Diem School Nurse Coverage Position
Registered Nurse Opportunities in NYC in both Public and Charter Schools
Manhattan- upper Manhattan, Harlem
This School RN position is Per Diem. 1-5 days per week during School hours.
All Shifts are available based on your availability and Flexibility.
Create your own Work Schedule.
Monday to Friday 8am-3pm
- **Must have 1+ years License RN experience. **
Essential functions of RN School Nurse
- Registered Nurse will provide clinical health services in a prompt, professional manner, pursuant to NYC DOE(OSH), and NPORT policies and procedures for students with chronic health conditions, and/or illnesses including but not limited to: seizure disorders, asthma, diabetes, and crisis management.
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN)
- At a minimum, be a graduate of an accredited RN nursing program approved by board of nursing in practicing state and hold an applicable and current license to practice.
- School Nurse Experience is a plus.
- Background in pediatrics is preferred but not mandatory.
**Must have 1+ years License RN experience. **
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Our Nurses get Paid Weekly ( Direct Deposit Optional)
- Referral Bonus
- One on One Clinical Supervision while on assignment
If interested Apply Today NPORT looks forward to speaking with you.
Please contact the Hiring Manager Stephanie Lewis 718-724-2838
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.