Certified Nursing AssistantNew York, New York
Urgently Hiring!! Certified Nursing Assistant C.N.A
START THIS WEEKEND
- Facility Type: Skilled Nursing Facility
- Shift Type: Days & Evenings & Overnight
Qualifications of C.N.A Certified Nursing Assistant:
The Certified Nursing Assistant shall, at a minimum, be a graduate of an accredited C.N.A nursing program. One to three years’ experience working as a C.N.A with patients/residents/clients in a related setting, preferred.
NPORT offers some of the following:
· Paid orientation
- Liability insurance coverage
- Clinical Support
- Flexible Schedule
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Weekly
If interested? Please apply today NPORT looks forward to hearing from you. Please contact Stephanie Lewis, Hiring ManagerQualifications
- Ability to lift/transfer patients and equipment.
- Frequent and prolonged bending, stooping, crouching, walking, and standing.
- Ability to communicate.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.