Chief Executive Officer Nashville, Tennessee
Chief Executive Officer
Ascension Saint Thomas, in partnership with Kindred Healthcare, are to open the new
Ascension Saint Thomas Rehabilitation Hospital in Midtown Nashville, TN.
Saint Thomas Rehabilitation Hospital will serve nine counties and a population of 1.9 million—including more than 298,000 senior citizens. Upon completion and pending necessary regulatory approvals, the 40-bed, state-of-the-art facility will replace the 24-bed Acute Rehab Unit now located at Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital. Saint Thomas Rehabilitation Hospital will provide additional access to post-acute care by addressing Middle Tennessee’s shortage of dedicated beds for individuals who require extended neurological and cardiovascular care following serious health events.
Through a respectful, constructive and energetic style the CEO provides the leadership to effectively grow the hospital by ensuring clinical excellence, operating efficiency and financial strength. This includes CEO leadership in developing strong senior team and partnership with Medical Director and medical staff to ensure the clinical excellence and operational performance of the rehabilitation hospital. The CEO is also responsible for designing, developing and implementing a strategic plan to ensure the success of the hospital’s clinical, financial and overall operating performance and successful growth of the hospital as a whole. The CEO directs, administers and coordinates the overall operations of the hospital, including the goals and objectives established by the Chief Executive Officer in collaboration with the Managing Partner and Board of Managers.
Full Press Release:
- 5 years of successful healthcare management experience preferably as hospital/healthcare facility CEO/COO
- Rehabilitation hospital experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree preferred; preferred degree in Business, Healthcare Operations/Management or a clinical discipline
- Med-Surge hospitals and systems (for profit and non-profit) knowledge a plus
- Basic computer knowledge including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Clinical and Administrative Management experience a plus
- Passion for superior clinical outcomes/programs, superior patient satisfaction and partner relationships required
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.