Clinical Liaison-Full-Time -Morgan City, LAMorgan City, Louisiana
Job ID: 388675
Our results-driven Clinical Liaison has an abundance of positivity and enthusiasm in addition to being a self-starter. Specifically, the Clinical Liaison will educate the community about the services provided, and develop and maintain positive relationships with patients, families, and medical professionals. The Clinical Liaison will facilitate the identification and assessment of medically appropriate patients for potential admission to the acute rehabilitation setting. The Clinical Liaison also will have the ability to use their clinical skills while working in a strategic business environment and enjoy the flexibility of working independently while being a part of a dedicated and talented team. Join us as a business partner and add your talents to a positive, fun work environment that embraces individuality, celebrates teamwork, and puts kindness, respect, caring and compassion above all else.
What do you need to be a successful Clinical Liaison at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
- Team player
- Relationship expertise
- Good listener
Patients who have undergone major surgery, illness or suffered catastrophic injuries often require different levels of help during their recovery – going from acute care, through post-acute and then on to rehabilitation – before they can return to a normal life. In my role I offer referral facilities a proven and recognized resource for their patients who need advanced rehabilitative services. And personally for me, I am honored to play a part in our patient’s recovery by providing the link to the care they need to get back home with their families.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Bonuses & Recognition
Retention bonus, Employee of the Month Recognition, and Individual Recognition for going “Above & Beyond”.
- Educates existing and new referral sources, medical professionals and the community on Kindred’s core competence in rehabilitation by utilizing clinical outcomes
- Manages referrals and admissions generated through their assigned territory by representing the hospital with professionalism
- Conducts patient assessments and coordinates transfer of medically appropriate patients for admission to the acute rehabilitation setting
- Maintains effective communication and ability to connect with patients, families, physicians, case managers, nurses and insurance case managers
- Provides referral sources, medical professionals, the community, patients and caregivers with education on Kindred’s clinical expertise in rehabilitation and clearly establishes how Kindred is able to differentiate themselves from their competition
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.