Staff Physician Opportunity in Missoula, MT!Missoula, Montana
Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services is dedicated to Hope, Healing, and Recovery for our patients. We are in partnership with Community Medical Center in Missoula, Montana and are currently seeking a physician to serve in a Staff Physician role with the option for full-time inpatient or full-time inpatient/outpatient.
Part-time Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit Opportunity
- 10-bed unit within Community Medical Center
- 2 weeks per month
- Physician Assistant support for consults, admissions, chart reviews and medical management
- Hospitalists available for consults
- General PM&R- stroke, TBI, SCI, amputee, multitrauma, medical debility, orthopedic, cardiac, cancer, pulmonology
Full-time Inpatient/Outpatient Physiatry Opportunity
- Inpatient coverage same as above
- Outpatient need primarily for neurologic conditions- TBI, Concussion, SCI, MS, etc
- EMG/NCS opportunities if desired
- Outpatient Clinic is Monday-Friday. No outpatient call
As a Staff Physician you will have:
- Doctor of medicine or osteopathy, duly licensed and registered to practice medicine or surgery, and is in good standing under the laws of the state.
- Certified and maintains all board certifications in his or her specialty areas by a nationally recognized board.
- Demonstrates appropriate experience or training to provide rehabilitation services through one of the following:
- A formal residency in PMR
- A fellowship in rehabilitation for a minimum of one year
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.