Clinical Coordinator, Occupational Therapy - ARUMilford, Delaware
- Provide therapy services including assessment, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the discipline's qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards.
- Be accountable for and contribute to program development, quality improvement, problem solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
Clinical Coordinator, Occupational Therapy, OT, Therapy, Therapeutic, RehabCare, RHC, Hospital Rehabilitation Services, Physical Therapy, PT, Speech Language Pathology, SLP, Psychology, Recreation Therapy, Social Work, SW
As a Clinical Coordinator, Occupational Therapy you will have:
- A graduate of a program in Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology, Psychology, Recreation Therapy, or Social Work approved by a nationally recognized accreditation body
- Have an applicable and current state license
- Experience in working with an adult and geriatric population is necessary
- Experience serving people with physical disabilities in desirable
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.