LPN Acute Rehab Per Diem NightsMelbourne, Florida
What makes KindredHealthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our nurses provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As the most acute level of care in Kindred’s continuum, our transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our Registered Nurses play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
- Provides patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care.
- Meets the communication needs of patient and family.
- Provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN within our Acute Rehabilitation Unit (ARU) Management you will have:
- Graduate of accredited Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) program.
- Current state licensure as Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN).
- CPR/BCLS Certification.
- ACLS preferred.
- IV Certified required or obtained within six (6) months highly preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.