Houskeeper PRN Madison, Wisconsin
UW Health Rehabilitation Hospital is a free-standing, 50-bed acute inpatient rehabilitation facility located on the east side of Madison, Wisconsin. Our rehabilitation hospital opened in September 2015 and offers specialized programs for people who have experienced stroke, brain and spinal-cord injuries, amputations, complex orthopedic injuries and other conditions requiring inpatient rehabilitative services. Our goal is to help patients achieve their highest level of recovery with a goal of returning home as soon as able. The UW Health Rehabilitation Hospital is a partnership between UW Health, Unity Point Meriter and Kindred Healthcare
ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES AIDE
This position performs cleaning duties in the hospital facilities in order to keep it in a clean and orderly condition. Greets and assists patients and visitors.
Shift Schedule: PRN (as needed) basis. Approximately 8-16 hours per week, and will vary based on the needs of the hospital, coverage for vacations. Must be available to work varied shifts (4 hours, 8 hours), weekdays and weekends as needed.
- Clean patient rooms, restrooms, lounges, offices, corridors, walls and windows daily or as scheduled.
- Vacuum, sweep and mop floors; replace paper and soap supplies in restrooms; clean mirrors, sinks, toilets, etc.
- Operate various types of equipment and machinery to include vacuums, hand trucks, and mini-extractors.
- Collect and remove trash from buildings each day.
- Perform all duties in a safe and professional manner and in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Report any malfunctions and maintenance problems. Perform minor repairs such as changing light bulbs as needed.
- May assist with office or room moves as needed.
- May be needed for "on call" for flood relief and/or other immediate relief efforts.
- Adheres to all infection control policies and procedures. Reports safety hazards to supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Shift Schedule: PRN (as needed) basis. Approximately 10-20 hours per week, and will vary based on the needs of the hospital, coverage for vacations. Must be available to work varied shifts (4 hours, 8 hours), weekdays and weekends as needed. No holidays required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.