Dietary Aide Madison, Wisconsin
UW Health Rehabilitation Hospital is a free-standing, 50-bed acute inpatient rehabilitation facility located on the east side of Madison, Wisconsin. Our rehabilitation hospital opened in September 2015 and offers specialized programs for people who have experienced stroke, brain and spinal-cord injuries, amputations, complex orthopedic injuries and other conditions requiring inpatient rehabilitative services. Our goal is to help patients achieve their highest level of recovery with a goal of returning home as soon as able. The UW Health Rehabilitation Hospital is a partnership between UW Health, Unity Point Meriter and Kindred Healthcare.
NUTRITIONAL SERVICES AIDE
- Prepares food trays for general and therapeutic diets.
- Maintains tray line in a clean, neat and organized manner
- Takes charge of dishwashing duties by using safety policies in place.
- Washes specified items by hand, i.e., pots, pans, knives.
- Mops floors as scheduled and as necessary.
- Cleans walk-in refrigerators and storage areas.
- Uses cash register to ring up appropriate items for purchase and follows appropriate cash handling procedures.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.