Administrative AssistantMadison, Wisconsin
Provides administrative support to the CEO and Administrative team for general office duties. Responsible for credentialing and physician files.
- Manages routine operations and special projects for the hospital as assigned.
- Handles all correspondence for the leadership team
- Assists CEO in all assigned administrative duties.
- Provides clerical support and completes special projects for the Medical Director, Committee Chairs and Medical Staff.
- Maintains and secures files for Medical Staff Credentials.
- Ensures acquisition of all information required in the process of credentialing an applicant physician as needed.
- Ensures all physician’s credential files are complete prior to presentation to the Credentials Committee or Medical Staff Executive Committee.
- Maintains confidentiality and confidential information.
- Records, transcribes, and types memos and/or minutes relevant to meetings and committees.
- Keeps calendar and schedules meetings as assigned.
- Types and distributes any necessary letters, memos, and statistical reports.
- Coordinates the flow of information
- Answers the telephone, screens calls, and refers to individuals appropriately
- Maintains and promotes positive image of the facility.
- HS Diploma/GED required; College level education preferred
- 2 years' experience in an Administrative support role.
- Must have experience in handling confidential information.
- Extensive knowledge of office administrative duties.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to deal tactfully with, patients, hospital staff and the general public.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.