Workforce Management Consultant, Lacuna HealthLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Workforce Management Consultant to join Lacuna Healthcare in Louisville, Kentucky. This is a Remote position.
The Workforce Management (WFM) Consultant is a Work From Home position and will have a critical role in assuring superior customer support and experience. In this role, WFM Consultant will work with operational leaders to ensure correct staffing, forecast for future planning, optimize processes and help define solutions through a strategic approach to achieve business objectives. A WFM Consultant is expected to build work schedules for various teams, leverage historic and real time data to create forecast and optimize staff utilization, such as reducing wait time to maximize the customer’s experience and help drive continuous improvement. The ability to create forecasting and scheduling to that forecast is essential. Up to 10% annual travel and Bonus eligible.
- Work in collaboration with operational leadership to ensure service levels are met
- Develop strong working relationships within the organization to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution
- Configure and design all new Skills and Campaign in the WFM system
- Ensure all agents are set up appropriately and assigned to a correct organization
- Contribute with disaster recovery exercises to demonstrate the capability of establishing Telecommunications in the event of an outage.
- Assist Helpdesk in areas concerning telecommunications and work with network administration to resolve connectivity issues.
- Monitor call volume demand in real time and flexes workforce accordingly to ensure service levels are met
- Ensure that the best possible call center service levels are achieved to maximize utilization
- Schedule off the-phone activities around forecasted call patterns
- Make real time updates to schedules to ensure WFM system is able to provide statistical staffing requirements based upon current staffing availability
- Update schedules to account for breaks, paid time off, etc
- Must possess strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills
- Find, document and escalate any system problems identified and provide follow-up to ensure problem is resolved
- Conduct analysis and recommend solutions to real-time performance issues
- Must possess the ability to effectively, accurately and concisely convey thoughts and concepts, and provide information to all organization customers
- Analyze past call volume, interval arrival patterns and staffing patterns and provide bi-weekly and monthly forecasts consisting of required staffing levels to ensure service goals are met
- Responsible for translating business objectives and challenges into analytics priorities, measurement strategies, and communicating the findings to influence and inform business decisions.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly and ad hoc reports and distribute to management
- Assist supervisors in reviewing agent requests for time off such as vacation and personal days
- Must possess the ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills
- Demonstrate self-confidence
- Proficient user knowledge of Windows Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and the ability to learn to specialized computer applications that are specific to handling job requirements
- Complete understanding of overall operational activities including phone, email, chat, community and social media support
- Working knowledge of workforce management programs
- Ability to develop professional working relationships and communicate effectively with multiple constituencies – contact center leaders, contact center staff, fellow Kindred associates, etc.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks that need to be completed on a daily basis
- Excellent organizational skills and documentation orientation
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently
- Must be self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to maintain regular attendance
- Ability to perform the essential job functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of three to five years’ workforce forecasting and scheduling experience in a call center environment.
- Three to five years’ experience working with call center reporting and metrics required.
- Three to five years’ prior experience with Five9 and workforce management technologies ideally Verint, IEX, eWFM.
Depending on candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.