Web DeveloperLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Web Developer to join ScionHealth. This position will be considered for remote work.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, team-oriented and self-starting Web Developer! The Web Developer supports the ScionHealth growth strategies by helping to lead website strategy and continual improvements to all company websites.
In collaboration with the Marketing leaders and the Director of Marketing Technology, the Web Developer is responsible for update, maintenance and ongoing optimizations for over 100 websites. The position will support business growth by managing and owning the website strategy, digital access tools, data collection and vendor management.
If you are looking for an opportunity that allows you to lead, create, build and thrive in a start-up energy, this is a role for you!
- Responsible for the overall website presence of ScionHealth’s hospitals and physician practices
- Manage analysis, design, workflow architecture, development, testing and maintenance of web-based applications
- Experience working in a corporate environment as a front-end UI/Web developer and developing applications in a single page (SPAs) using various frameworks
- SME of multiple CMS (or comparable solutions to SiteFinity, FoxFuel)
- Align website strategy, content strategy and UX to overall integrated marketing strategy
- Manage day to day relationship with outside analytics, SEO, and other vendors
- Work with Legal, Compliance and Security to ensure all sites are within HIPAA and Compliance standards
- Develop detailed roadmaps, project milestones and timelines, and effectively track and report progress to Senior Leadership
- Support other key marketing initiatives, involving strategy, formulating objectives, scoping work efforts, creating alignment and steering digital projects to completion
- Work collaboratively across business units, including CRM
- Work in collaboration with Division and Corporate Teams to develop effective programs that are integrated with current web technologies and destinations
- Provide consultations, strategy development and present performance metrics to key business owners / stakeholders across business units, including but not limited to Marketing VP, Marketing Directors and Division VPs
- Determine key performance metrics and approve all final reports
- Work directly with Marketing Directors and Marketing VPs to continuously improve marketing campaigns and to ensure they are aligned with enterprise service line strategy
- Evaluate technology vendors and web platforms
- Direct experience with online advertising/media, direct marketing, websites and e-mail campaigns, including knowledge of mass media communication and dissemination, advertising and marketing trends is desired
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment; effectively managing multiple tasks with changing priorities
- A curiosity for digging into outcomes/performance and drive to improve tactics and processes
- A data-forward thinker who can intake figures/results, glean insights and implement next steps
- Coordinated planning/project planning skills; experience in taking projects from concept to completion
- High degree of organization and follow through
- Expertise in building relationships and networking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required as well as the ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Prior healthcare marketing experience
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 5%
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Ability to manage and execute front and back-end development projects; creating and maintaining multiple webpages and sites, requiring an individual capable of applying a graphics-minded perspective and advanced programming skills
- A qualified candidate will have a working knowledge of online marketing tactics and applications including search engines, Google Analytics, blogs, and creating effective landing pages. This role must have working knowledge and provide leadership on SEO best practices and tactics in order to attract more website visitors, support marketing campaigns, and convert visitors into customers/patients
- Expereince in Healthcare is preferred
Depending on candidate’s qualifications we may fill this at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.