Talent Acquisition ProfessionalLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Professional to join our Human Resources Department.
Responsible for completing the full - lifecycle Selection and Compliance Processes for all new hires across multiple districts, by leveraging strong research and technical skills. Research competitor companies, building sourcing pipelines and networks. Uses cold calling and social networking to generate candidates prior to create a candidate pool for anticipated needs.
- Executes full life-cycle Recruitment processes from: initial client consultation, candidate contacts, candidate qualification screening, candidate referrals, interview scheduling and follow up, extending offers and closing the candidate to meet Hospital Division staffing needs.
- Builds strong client relationships through frequent contact and communication with Hospital and HR leadership.
- Initiates initial client conversation with the hiring manager. Working to define role requirements, recruitment strategy and selection and defining the interviewing process.
- Develops, designs and drives creative recruitment strategies (social networking, raffles, pink slip parties, cold calling, blogging, etc.)
- Responsible for, as a minimum, meeting Recruitment activity metrics including # of contacts, # referrals, # interviews, # offers, and # accepts.
- Measures the cost benefit analysis for each sourcing strategy
- Responsible for designing, driving and communicating a search plan for each opening and accountable for the cost per hire, quality of hire and time to fill ratios for each position.
- Travels to job fairs/ national conferences other networking events.
- Cold calls competitors to build informal networks
- Leverages the Applicant Tracking System for contact management, interview activity and candidate offers.
- Designs action plans/strategies (search plans).
- Uses social networking opportunities to build candidate pipeline, (LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
- Assesses competitors, changes to legislation and understands the impact on business and recruitment efforts.
- Responsible for complying with OFCCP guidelines and plans as well as compliance with all state and federal laws.
- Travels approximately 25% of the time
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong research methodologies
- Strong analytical acumen, ability to define, measure, analyze, implement and control (DMAIC) recruitment strategies and processes.
- Financial Acumen- understanding budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Work in a metrics driven environment.
- Demonstrated experience using an Applicant Tracking System.
- Experience working in both a corporate and agency style recruitment model.
Depending on candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.