Supervisor, Application SupportLouisville, Kentucky
LifePoint Health has an opportunity for a Supervisor of UAM to join our team!
Supervises the activities of the I/S Customer Services group that provides quality support with a high degree of customer satisfaction, technical expertise and timeliness. Works under general supervision.
About LifePoint Health:
LifePoint Health is a leader in community-based care and driven by a mission of Making Communities Healthier. Our diversified healthcare delivery network spans 29 states and includes 63 community hospital campuses, 32 rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals, and more than 170 additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum, such as acute rehabilitation units, outpatient centers and post-acute care facilities.We believe that success is achieved through talented people. We want to create places where employees want to work, with opportunities to pursue meaningful and satisfying careers that truly make a difference in communities across the country.
- Provides guidance/assistance to analysts on problem resolution and customer support issues. Assigns and prioritizes projects to analysts and works to ensure timely and quality completion
- Develops/maintains/updates customer service standards. Prepares action plans to address situations that do not meet customer service standards
- Coordinates user and support issues among Corporate sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction and productivity
- Researches, resolves and responds to highly complex questions in accordance with current standards. Acts at the highest level of escalation for user problems within the help desk
- Develops and directs projects to improve help desk support capability
- Acts as a consultant and resource to the Director of I/S Customer Services
- Demonstrates an awareness of impact on relevant support issues on a Company-wide basis
- Acquires, maintains, and expands knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support policies and methods of support delivery, in order to provide technically accurate solutions to help desk users
- Attends training sessions offered within the group and leads training workshops
- Develops and provides expert technical training, technical coaching, and mentoring to other help desk associates. Leads or participates in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of support
- Leads and assists other help desk staff in support of a major or complex product
- May act as product liaison for major products, working with independent software vendors (ISVs) to solve technical issues as needed
- Develops, defines and communicates user/technical service policies for products supported by the help desk. Performs all duties inherent in a supervisory role
- Adheres to and participates in Company’s mandatory HIPAA privacy program/practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs/practices. Reviews and adheres to all Company policies and procedures and the Employee Handbook. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Technical proficiency in relevant operating systems, applications and/or languages and programming/debugging skills required
- Excellent oral/written communication and problem-solving skills also required
- Approximate percent of time required to travel:
- Associate’s degree in Information Systems or the equivalent
- Minimum of three years help desk troubleshooting experience including one year in a supervisory role generally required
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.