Strategic Programs SpecialistLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Strategic Programs Specialist to join our Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO) in Louisville, KY.
The Enterprise Program Management Office provides enterprise-wide consulting on governance, complex strategic and regulatory-driven company initiatives, portfolio management, best practices, program development and management; leading initiatives that include industry innovation, acquisitions, integrations, divestitures, and regulatory requirements. Ensures alignment of program strategies and resources with Kindred’s vision and Divisional strategies in order to achieve company success through advisement, design, implementation and deployment of solutions. Represents and advocates Kindred Executive Leadership, Lines of Business, and Support Center within professional communities.
This role within the EPMO serves as an associate to the Managers, Director and the DVP, supporting their work on multiple, diverse company initiatives. The Specialist serves as a strategist, scribe, problem solver, administrator and team member on some of the most interesting and value added projects developed and implemented throughout the company. They will be learning and developing as a professional and strategic thinker while assisting the company with its future endeavors and growth.
This position will report directly to the DVP, Enterprise Consulting and Strategic Programs.
Operations and Finance Support
- Day-to-day monitoring and follow-up actions for EPMO supported initiatives across the enterprise.
- Collaborates with internal EPMO team members and operational leaders to support the vision, design, conceptualization and implementation of program activities.
- In collaboration with the EPMO team, monitors program’s financial status as needed.
Integration and Standardization
- Works as part of a cross-functional team of program managers, operators and stakeholders to ensure smooth transition during integration process.
- Be an active participant in key integration activities through all initiatives including acquisitions as well as disposition activities.
- Supports internal EPMO team to provide best practices to enterprise initiatives and programs.
- Actively participates in IMO Committees.
- Remains in constant communication with internal EPMO team to assess needs on individual programs.
- Manages action point register; captures, documents and follows through to completion all underlying tasks to ensure achievement of key milestones.
- Assists in development of program structure, templates and materials.
- Comfortable interacting regularly with senior leadership.
EPMO Team Members
- Strong organizational management skills; ability to triage and prioritize many competing needs.
- Superior analytical skills and ability to recognize synergies and conflicts.
- Strong understanding of work flow, problem solving and change management.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Customer service oriented; positive attitude and professional demeanor; interest in learning and mastering new information and skills.
- Proficient in Powerpoint and MS Excel.
- Ability to translate large data sets into actionable/informational presentations.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast paced work environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, will consider experience in lieu of education.
- 3+ years business-driven program management experience. Will consider hands on business experience in lieu of direct project work.
- Experience working with highly confidential information in a C-Suite environment.
Depending on candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.