Staff AccountantLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Staff Accountant to join our Treasury team.
Under general supervision, responsible for accounting activities related to cash entries for corporate and facility bank accounts, researching the general ledger account activity and assisting in review and analysis of bank accounts.
- Posting cash entries into SAP
- Review Electronic Bank Statements (EBS) to ensure entries successfully posted in SAP and to work posting exceptions
- Maintain EBS tables in SAP
- Assist with month-end review of cash and clearing accounts
- Research cash entries for various divisions as needed
- Assist with processing daily Remote Deposit (RDS)
- Assist with setting up and maintaining EFT payments for divisions
- Assist with projects as assigned
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Effective written and oral communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2 + years accounting experience required
Depending on candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filledat a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.