Lifepoint Health is recruiting for a Social Media Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Team!
The Social Media and Marketing Specialist leads LifePoint’s 60+ acute hospitals B2C social media channels, as well as supports other B2C channels and B2B social media initiatives. This role will manage a variety of social media and marketing initiatives, and will develop content for channels including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. The Specialist will work in a highly collaborative setting, partnering closely with leaders across Marketing, Communications, Business Development and Operations to produce strategic content that supports the organization’s larger goals. This position will take ownership of initiatives from creative conception to in-market/online through planning, collaboration and creative development.
About Lifepoint Health:
LifePoint Health is a leader in community-based care and driven by a mission of Making Communities Healthier. Our diversified healthcare delivery network spans 29 states and includes 63 community hospital campuses, 32 rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals, and more than 170 additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum, such as acute rehabilitation units, outpatient centers and post-acute care facilities.We believe that success is achieved through talented people. We want to create places where employees want to work, with opportunities to pursue meaningful and satisfying careers that truly make a difference in communities across the country.
Essential Functions: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Conceptualize and deploy social media strategies that support overall business and marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including creative, marketing, business development, executive leadership, as well as external influencers, ad agencies and industry experts to develop engaging social media strategy and content that meets the needs of key stakeholders and the target audience.
- Manage all aspects of B2C marketing channels on Facebook other relevant social media channels with close attention to detail (develop content topics, write posts, gain appropriate approvals, schedule, monitor and report out on channel performance).
- Lead social media training programs and develop social media training materials for acute hospital marketing and other leadership/operations based on social media best practices and trends.
- Review local acute hospital social media content ensuring all content is HIPAA compliant and meets compliance guidelines.
- Work closely with field-level Marketing and Communications teams to identify positive patient success stories and craft them into appropriate social media content.
- Develop meaningful key performance indicators, track performance of social media initiatives, provide regular reporting across campaigns for executive leadership and local facilities, and make recommendations for future improvements to maximize social media reach and engagement.
- Stay up-to-date on latest marketing and social media trends and evolve strategy as appropriate.
- Track competitor social media channels, and report out market analysis and key trends.
- Support a variety of marketing initiatives and special projects including but not limited to white paper development, blog content creation, project management and executive presentations.
- Develop and maintain social media content calendars that are in coordination and support larger marketing initiative calendars.
- Develop and deploy strategic content from concept to completion, including conducting in-depth research and analysis of B2C and B2B healthcare topics.
- Track and monitor social media, B2B/B2C and healthcare trends; document social media best practices and create resource guides for stakeholders to leverage in social media efforts.
- Serve as subject matter expert to establish platform-specific content benchmarks, KPIs and creative best practices.
- Have deep understanding of social media management tools, like Sprinklr, and schedule social media content using the platform. Train others on how to use the tools as needed.
- Oversee and develop initiatives from concept through completion including project management, implementation and reporting.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position primarily serves internal co-workers.
Position serves both internal co-workers and external customers, clients, patients, contractors, and vendors.
Access to and/or works with sensitive and/or confidential information.
Not responsible for supervising employees.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Statistical Mathematical Skills -- Ability to work with mathematical and algebraic concepts such as probability, statistical inference, and forecasting. Ability to apply and analyze concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Advanced Computer Skills -- Routine use of electronic mail and computer systems. Ability to incorporate complex and complicated functions into documents, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations to support business objectives.
- Moderate Communication -- Regularly uses moderately complex oral and written skills. May train others in functional areas, interact with others and make presentations to department or middle management.
- Job Specific Impact -- Decisions generally affect own job or assigned functional area.
Nature of Problems
- Varied Business Problems -- Problems are varied and complex, requiring analysis or interpretation of the situation. Problems are solved using knowledge and skills, general precedents and practices.
- Moderate Independent Judgement -- Results are defined; sets personal own goals and determines how to achieve results with few or no guidelines to follow; supervisor/manager provides broad guidance and overall direction.
- Moderate -- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously with moderate complexity.
Physical and Mental Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, bend, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Repetitive motion of upper body required for extended use of computer. Required specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment and Travel Requirements:
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
Works in well-lit, ventilated and climate controlled office environment with routine office equipment; some equipment has moving mechanical parts.
In hospital environment, may be exposed to hazards and unusual elements, which may include but are not limited to bloodborne pathogens and / or contagious illnesses, toxic chemicals, and biohazardous materials which may require extensive safety precautions and the use of protective equipment.
Noise level in the work environment is typical for an office and/or hospital environment.
Minimum overnight travel (up to 10%) by land and/or air
At LifePoint, our Mission of Making Communities Healthier extends to our employees. We offer an excellent total compensation package, including a competitive salary and benefits. Some of our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, wellness program, employee resource groups, and tuition assistance. We believe that happy, healthy people have a passionate engagement with life and work and have designed our package to enhance your wellbeing.Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
3 + years of marketing, social media, and healthcare experience