Senior Systems ProgrammerLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Senior Systems Programmer to join our Information Systems Team.
This position requires an experienced professional responsible for the design, configuration, implementation and support of Kindred’s Windows operating environment. This is a senior position requiring technical leadership skills including project coordination, mentoring of associates, and advisor to team members and management.
- Act as the subject matter expert (SME) for installation, configuration, implementation, and administration of the Window Operating System platform.
- Lead initiatives involving migration of Windows servers to the Azure cloud environment.
- Work with the ITS Leadership team to identify, design and implement new processes and procedures as the environment changes.
- Identify ways to improve customer experiences.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Participate in software and server upgrades for the Windows infrastructure.
- Level 2 Incident Management and Problem Resolution of tickets.
- Provide strategic solutions which enhance the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the core server functions and services as required.
- Provides 24/7 on call support and basic triage for assigned areas as required.
- Utilizes problem management techniques to perform root cause analysis of system failures, and implement corrective actions.
- Measures application, OS, and hardware performance, and makes recommendations on correcting bottlenecks in systems performance.
- Development and coding skills are highly preferred.
- Solicits feedback and guidance of best practices from manager and senior department team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of work experience administrating Microsoft Windows server environment.
- Preferred MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure ( Focused on Server and Cloud)
- Experience with the aspects of hardware and software pertaining to Microsoft server products including Active Directory, Systems Center, and SharePoint.
Depending on Candidate’s qualifications we may fill this at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.