Senior Information Systems Awareness and Phishing Analyst - RemoteLouisville, Kentucky
Lifepoint Health is recruiting for a Sr. Information Security Training and Awareness & Phishing Analyst to join our Information Systems team!
The Sr. Information Security Training and Awareness & Phishing Analyst is responsible for administering the company’s cybersecurity awareness and education program by performing a variety of tasks designed to train and bring cybersecurity awareness to the organization’s workforce members. These tasks may include researching and creating local and online content, developing digital awareness campaigns, coordinating with other locations to ensure that workforce members are completing assigned courses, and managing the overall Information Security Training and Awareness program.
About Lifepoint Health:
LifePoint Health is a leader in community-based care and driven by a mission of Making Communities Healthier. Our diversified healthcare delivery network spans 29 states and includes 63 community hospital campuses, 32 rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals, and more than 170 additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum, such as acute rehabilitation units, outpatient centers and post-acute care facilities.We believe that success is achieved through talented people. We want to create places where employees want to work, with opportunities to pursue meaningful and satisfying careers that truly make a difference in communities across the country.
To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Evaluate and update program regularly to ensure continuous improvement and ongoing effectiveness
- Develop training and educational materials for workforce members, including visual aids, multi-media tools, handouts, digital signage, etc.
- Facilitate in-person and online trainings as necessary
- Collect, analyze, report, and improve metrics for cybersecurity awareness program measurement (monthly dashboard, metrics for audits, ad hoc metrics requests, annual report, etc.)
- Manage the company’s monthly phishing awareness program which includes, but is not limited to; creating phishing simulations, reporting results, assigning vitality training, and ensuring training completion.
- Ensure the company’s annual cybersecurity compliance training is completed by all workforce members.
- Create quarterly digital signage, computer wallpaper, and / or flyers focused on cybersecurity themes.
- Update and maintain the Information Security SharePoint site, libraries, and awareness content.
- Research, write, and create online computer-based trainings (CBLs)
- Proof, edit, and update company’s cybersecurity policies and standards
- Evaluate current training programs and instructor training methods to identify weaknesses or shortcomings and provide recommendations for improvement
- Develop procedures for evaluating and testing staff on cybersecurity concepts
- Discuss training needs, goals, and gaps with management on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis to establish training needs based on changes to the cybersecurity landscape
- Write technical cybersecurity briefs and alerts for active security threats.
- Create monthly cybersecurity newsletters focused on cybersecurity related themes.
- Update legacy training content to comply with new company digital formats and guidelines.
- Design, create, and administer training programs with little or no supervision.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position serves both internal co-workers and external customers, clients, patients, contractors, and vendors.
Access to and/or works with sensitive and/or confidential information.
Exhibit an understanding of healthcare and related regulatory and compliance (e.g., HIPAA).
Skilled in the application of policies and procedures. Knowledge of Business Office Standards and Rec-commended Practices.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Excellent written and oral communication, critical thinking, intra-departmental collaboration, and leadership skills. Microsoft PowerPoint, Articulate Storyline, Articulate
- · Business Mathematical Skills -- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Computer Skills
- · Advanced Technical Computer Skills -- Utilize complex computer operations (intermediate / advance programming, relational databases, and operating systems) and advanced features of software packages.
- · Moderate Communication -- Regularly uses moderately complex oral and written skills. May train others in functional areas, interact with others and make presentations to department or middle management.
- Decision Making
- · Job Specific Impact -- Decisions generally affect own job or assigned functional area.
- Nature of Problems
- · Varied Business Problems -- Problems are varied and complex, requiring analysis or interpretation of the situation. Problems are solved using knowledge and skills, general precedents, and practices.
- Independent Judgement
- · Moderate Independent Judgement -- Results are defined; sets personal own goals and determines how to achieve results with few or no guidelines to follow; supervisor/manager provides broad guidance and overall direction.
- · Moderate -- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously with moderate complexity.
Physical and Mental Demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit for ex-tended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, bend, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Repetitive motion of upper body required for extended use of computer. Required specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment and Travel Requirements:
- Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Communications, Instructional Design, Social Science,
or related field
5+ years of training and development experience
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.