Senior HRIS AnalystLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting a Senior HRIS Analyst to join our Information Systems Department in Louisville, KY.
This position is responsible for the design, configuration, development, implementation, and maintenance of Human Resource systems with emphasis on SAP US payroll/HR Modules.
- Proficient with IS methodologies and processes (i.e. Project Life Cycle, System Development Life Cycle and IS Change Management process).
- Collects, documents, analyzes, verifies, communicates, and tests system solutions; clearly conveys information and ideas.
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus; develops and sustains productive customer relationships. Seeks to understand Lines of Business and departments that are supported.
- Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals. Communicates and shares progress of development tasks with development team members.
- Approximately 80% of the time is spent analyzing, designing, configuring, developing, and supporting application solutions. The other 20% is spent assisting the senior development team with managing projects.
- Participates in technical requirements and design sessions.
- Continually builds competencies and enhances knowledge and awareness of Industry standards, trends and best practices in order to strengthen the project and/or technical team and organizational knowledge.
- Technical knowledge of development, testing methodologies, programming languages, databases, and operating systems related to the area being supported.
- Ability to design, develop, and implement reports using Kindred selected standardized toolsets.
- Experience managing projects; strong communication skills.
- Excellent technical knowledge of advanced technology, business applications, development methodology, programming languages, databases, operating systems related to the area.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and lead complex projects with minimal supervision.
- Team oriented.
- 5+ years of experience in the Information Technology environment. Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred.
- Have a thorough understanding of and experience with configuration of SAP US Payroll and Personnel Administration modules including payroll wage types, features, schemas and rules, 3rd party payments and garnishments as well as supporting SAP US Payroll processing including the integration with GL Postings.
- Must have experience with SuccessFactors Employee Central including assisting SuccessFactors transition with workflow, business rules, employee and foundation data administration; converting interfaces from on-premise SAP Payroll to cloud SuccessFactors integrations; analyze and troubleshoot replication of data from SuccessFactors to our SAP payroll system.
Depending on a candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.