Senior Financial AnalystLouisville, Kentucky
LifePoint Health is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Kindred Rehabilitation Services Division. This position will be located in St. Louis, MO. This is a hybrid position.
This position has a key role within the finance group with the opportunity to work with individuals across the entire division. The senior analyst would primarily provide analytical support for operations, business development and financial reporting.
About LifePoint Health:
LifePoint Health is a leader in community-based care and driven by a mission of Making Communities Healthier. Our diversified healthcare delivery network spans 29 states and includes 63 community hospital campuses, 32 rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals, and more than 170 additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum, such as acute rehabilitation units, outpatient centers and post-acute care facilities.We believe that success is achieved through talented people. We want to create places where employees want to work, with opportunities to pursue meaningful and satisfying careers that truly make a difference in communities across the country.
- Prepares and analyzes consolidated reporting at all levels of the organization on actuals, forecasts and prior fiscal year
- Analyzes actual operating results and identifies key financial and operating issues to be addressed; quantifies actual results versus forecast
- Manages, in partnership with other staff, operating budgets, weekly forecasts, corporate General & Administrative expenses and revenue targets
- Analysis of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual operating statistics
- Conducts thorough research and analysis of variances to ensure data accuracy
- Responsible for developing financial modeling, financial statement analysis, decision modeling, reporting, and ad-hoc analysis to support strategic initiatives
- Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of the company's annual operating budget including:
- Detailed support and analysis of the company's revenue forecast and departmental budgets
- Detailed support and analysis of balance sheet forecasts and the associated cash flow forecasts
- Development of presentations to help summarize budget results in a comprehensive and easy-to-understand format
- Assists in the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated, with very strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to both create and present written communications to explain financial, technical or other information requiring analysis
- Proven ability to think strategically and communicate financial opportunities
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business required
- 3+ years experience in financial analysis and accounting
- Emphasis on experience conducting financial analysis, building projections and budgeting
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.