Senior Financial AnalystLouisville, Kentucky
Prepares, interprets, and presents financial analyses of capital and operating results.
- Completes month-end financial analysis for IS senior management.
Responsible for capital and cloud expense settlements.
Performs journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations as assigned.
Performs analysis of specific general ledger accounts as requested.
Assists in verifying IS invoices received match contract terms.
Assists in preparation of financial statement projections.
May provide training and supervision/guidance to less experienced staff.
- Financial analysis, budgeting, and general ledger knowledge.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
- 3+ years accounting/financial analysis experience.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.