Senior Director, Human ResourcesLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting a Senior Director, Human Resources to join our Hospital Division Human Resources Department.
This position will be remote based.
This position works closely with Vice President, Human Resources to architect and deliver Hospital Division specific HR strategy and provide service and support. Establishes and ensures consistent HR practices including metrics management, employee engagement, implementation of key HR strategies, safety culture, talent & performance management, compensation planning, employee relations and compliance.
- Interface with Senior Leaders in Hospital business line (EVP, SVP, RVP, DVP) including participation in executive meetings, monthly operating reviews, and other standard meetings
- Accountable for scorecard metrics management including national/local strategy, tactical planning, and outlier intervention
- Implementation of enterprise HR and business-line specific people strategies
- Optimize employee engagement including operations partnership with assessment, planning and implementation
- Actively engage and investigate higher-level, non-DDHR employee relations matters
- Drive Culture of Service initiative
- Field delivery of Talent Management initiative
- Region/local leadership development, interventions, collaboration and performance optimization
- Analyze HR metrics and designs, implements and follows through on action plans for Turnover, Retention, Quick quits, Overtime, Internal movement/promotions.
- Key resource for succession planning and leadership development efforts.
- Assesses training needs and skills gaps and plans accordingly
- Decision quality
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Comfort around higher level management
- Organization agility
- Drive results
- Strategic agility
- Managerial courage
- Minimum 10 years Generalist HR experience. 7 years in Director-level roles, managing others
- Master's Degree in related field preferred.
Depending on a candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.