Senior Benefits AnalystLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Senior Benefits Analyst to join our Benefits and Compensation Team. This position can be work from home.
Facilitate and coordinate complex benefits projects to ensure implementation. Research, analyze, cost-out, and make recommendations regarding benefit plans, changes, or administrative options.
- Facilitate project implementation with Benefits Department and various other departments, including Finance/Treasury, Payroll, IS, and Divisions. Analyze, cost-out and make recommendations regarding benefit changes.
- Research benefit plan design and administrative options.
- Develop and manage project plan, including comprehensive procedures and project communications.
- Interface with potential and existing vendors.
- Knowledge of benefit plan features, maintenance and administration
- Financial analysis skills
- Project management skills
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheet and database software
- Approximate percent of time required to travel:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or experience/education combination equivalence
- Benefits professional certification preferred
- 5 years benefit administration experience, including financial analysis and large scale project management
Depending on Candidate's qualifications, we may fill this at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.