Senior Accounts Payable Processor - RemoteLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Senior Accounts Payable Processor to join our Accounts Payable Department in Louisville, KY.
- Audit invoices for proper GL coding and departmental allocation as provided by field.
- Provide GL coding and departmental allocation when not provided by field.
- Process invoices and expense reports; and issue payment.
- Process capital expenditure and project invoices and coordinate payment.
- Reconcile capital expenditure and project purchase orders clearing account.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Coordinate vendor setups including OIG/GSA screening, obtaining completed W9 submission, identifying 1099 reportable, and confirm completed Business Associate Agreement when necessary.
- Archive document images within SAP using OpenText Imaging software.
- Support AP Help hotline and e-mailbox via delivery of excellent customer service to all lines of business.
- Calculate and/or book expense accruals to respective division.
Verify approval authorization via signature cards and authorization grids.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor, Manager, or Senior Director.
- Assist operations as needed in special projects.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications. SAP a plus.
- Ability to key data accurately and quickly.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- High level of professionalism, empathy, and courtesy.
- Exceptional customer service skills and attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Comfortable working in a team environment or independently.
- Basic accounting knowledge and good understanding of the accounts payable process.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Prefer some college. Accounting and Business courses a plus.
- 3+ years Accounts Payable, Accounting, or Finance experience and/or training.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.