Salesforce Consultant Business Analyst - Remote Louisville, Kentucky
LifePoint Health has an oppurtunity for a Salesforce Consultant Business Analyst to join our HSC Information Systems Team.
LifePoint Health is seeking a Salesforce Consultant Business Analyst with the experience in maintaining SalesForce organizations to play a vital role in our HSC information systems department. This candidate will have the opportunity to maintain an enterprise application to facilitate strategic initiatives for our ever changing and growing company of LifePoint. The right candidate will be a strategic team player with demonstrated excellence in creating and developing product backlog items on into Salesforce business features. The ideal candidate would have an excellent understanding of Agile development methodologies and be able to be the liaison between business users and the Salesforce development team.
- Understands LifePoint’s Information Systems strategy and how it supports the business strategy.
- Engage with stakeholders to gather requirements and map them to solutions that leverage Salesforce capabilities and functionality.
- Outline, develop and maintain comprehensive Salesforce.com solutions and be able to clearly outline their operations to the end-users.
- Facilitates the design sessions with the Salesforce development team on the architecture to support the SalesForce Information Systems strategy.
- Integrate with third-party tools when needed.
- Map, migrate, and integrate data into new solutions and in-house proprietary systems.
- Stay current with the Salesforce releases and leverage updates applicable to the organization, be able to make suggestions based on potential future needs of the users.
- Handle administrative functions as needed, including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular system audits, maintain necessary backups, and prepare for future upgrades.
- Responsible for regular training for new features/functionality.
- Be able to apply necessary testing to releases following and ensure no disruptions when pushing changes from the development sandboxes to the live environment.
- Communicates tasks requirements with minimal direction and guidance. Acts as collaborative member of the Salesforce team.
- Supports communication activities with end-user testing for software development.
- Assists with creation of tasks based on PBI application requirements to facilitate development.
- Works continuously on sprint PBI initiatives to continue evolving the Salesforce platform.
- Utilize user story boards that will translate into developed code which transforms product features.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to lead development to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate to advanced complexity.
- Strong data management abilities.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Comfortable with an often-changing business environment and requirements.
- Ability to work with a cross functional team.
- Strong analytical and development skills.
- 7+ years of experience as a Salesforce Admin.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external applications.
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator I and II
- Lightning Experience is a must.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.