Remote Call Center Trainer, Lacuna HealthLouisville, Kentucky
LifePoint Health and Lacuna Health are recruiting for a Call Center Trainer to join our team!
Responsible for maintaining the standards of the Call Center’s talent by providing comprehensive training at the start of employment and continuing throughout employment. The Call Center Trainer will work closely with the Operations Manager and other department heads to determine areas for employee improvement. Responsible for developing training courses for new and existing employees and establishing methods to track employee performance after completion of trainings.
About LIfePoint Health:
LifePoint Health is a leader in community-based care and driven by a mission of Making Communities Healthier. Our diversified healthcare delivery network spans 29 states and includes 63 community hospital campuses, 32 rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals, and more than 170 additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum, such as acute rehabilitation units, outpatient centers and post-acute care facilities.We believe that success is achieved through talented people. We want to create places where employees want to work, with opportunities to pursue meaningful and satisfying careers that truly make a difference in communities across the country.
- Prepare and provide on premise and/or virtual training for new hire and existing staff.
- Develop educational materials, such as digital presentations, videos, instructional videos, how-to manuals as well as knowledge base evaluations.
- Trains and educates staff on standard protocols and customer service best practice. Delivers new and ongoing training using the most up-to-date information as needed.
- Continuously monitors department processes and recommends new and innovative ideas for service improvement to management. This also includes feedback regarding protocols, manuals, documentation, abstracts, and summaries to ensure they are clear, concise, complete, correct and easily understood.
- Analyzes the effectiveness of training and develops ways to monitor and complete knowledge checks to guarantee preparedness for handling customer phone interactions.
- Create a positive and engaging virtual learning environment.
- Assemble and distribute training/course materials and teaching aids.
- Ensure the compliance of the company’s employees to cooperate with standards and procedures during training sessions.
- Escalates training and performance concerns to the Operations Manager if staff does not meet performance standards.
- Provide support to new hire staff during their 90 day probationary period.
- Maintain confidentiality of account information at all times.
- Adhere to the prescribed policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and the Employee Code of Conduct.
- Maintain awareness of and actively participates in the Corporate Compliance Program.
- Provides queue coverage as needed. This includes taking calls for 2 days per month in order to stay current with phone interaction trends.
- Assist with other projects as assigned by management.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Familiarity with interactive learning activities
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Professional, articulate voice
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Creative and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt, inspire and invent ways to accommodate different learning needs
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional attitude
- Limited restrictions on availability, must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work independently and finish tasks with minimal supervision
• High School Diploma or higher
- 1+ year work experience as a Customer Service Trainer or similar role, preferably in a call center environment
- Six month minimum, 1+ year preferred of previous call center experience preferred
- Basic healthcare knowledge preferred
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.