Remote- Call Center SchedulerLouisville, Kentucky
Lacuna Health has an exciting opportunity for multiple Call Center Schedulers to join our team. The Call Center Scheduler position is remote, work from home. Compensation starts at $15/hour, plus benefits.
The Call Center Scheduler will work with our Centralized Scheduling Department to support scheduling for an assigned healthcare specialty. The scheduler is responsible to answer inbound calls and schedule patients for procedures.
- Answer inbound patient scheduling calls based on department service level goals and addresses their concerns in a satisfactory manner.
- Communicates with patients to schedule, re-schedule and/or cancel their appointment requests accurately by following practice scheduling protocols and tools.
- Accurately collects and performs data entry of all required patient demographic and insurance information.
- Uses professional communication etiquette and listening skills to assists patients with their scheduling needs.
- Builds safe and trustworthy environment with patients by utilizing both a scripted and non-scripted communication methods.
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support.
- Utilize and maneuver between several different software systems.
- Maintain accurate and up to date information in the documentation system.
- Meet specified goals and objectives as assigned by management on a regular basis.
- Maintain confidentiality of account information at all times.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients.
- Escalate any problems that may arise to management.
- Adhere to the prescribed policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and the Employee Code of Conduct.
- Maintain awareness of and actively participate in the Corporate Compliance Program.
- Assist with other projects as assigned by management.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others.
- Excellent communication skills. Professional, articulate voice. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task in several computer applications while holding a conversation with a customer.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Limited restrictions on availability, must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks that need to be completed on a daily basis. Excellent organizational skills and documentation orientation.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently. Must be self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Ability to perform the essential job functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Proficient user knowledge of Windows Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and the ability to learn specialized computer applications.
- High School Diploma required. Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One year of previous call center or customer service experience required.
- Basic healthcare knowledge preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.