Remote Call Center Rep, Lacuna Health- Part TimeLouisville, Kentucky
Lacuna Health has an exciting opportunity for part time Call Center Representatives to join our team. The Call Center Representative position is remote, work from home. This position is Part Time, 24 hours per week, $15/hour with shift differential for nights and weekend shifts.
7pm-7:30am (2, 12 hour shifts during weekdays)
7am-7:30pm Saturday and Sunday
Lacuna Health Call Center Representiative is responsible for accurately and efficiently answering and completing calls that are received and/or placed in the Contact Center while providing the highest level of customer service. The Representative will use the appropriate procedures, tools and equipment to answer and complete inquiries and relay messages.
- Makes outbound calls as well as take inbound customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns.
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support.
- Models exemplary customer service to all constituencies at all times.
- Establishes professional and appropriate repertoire with both external and internal clients and staff.
- Works with internal and external healthcare professionals to coordinate transition of patients.
- Acts as a focal point for the referrals and admissions.
- Performs direct tasks needed to assist Nurse Advocates in screening, coordinating and assisting with the transition and discharge planning process.
- Communicates and collaborates with the Nurse Advocate to relay clinical information and clinical needs. Monitors and evaluates admissions and discharges for assigned facilities. Shares results with the Nurse Advocate, management team, and others as appropriate to develop action plans as needed.
- Utilize and maneuver between several different software systems.
- Maintain accurate and up to date information in the documentation system.
- Meet specified goals and objectives as assigned by management on a regular basis.
- Maintain confidentiality of account information at all times.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients.
- Escalate any problems that may arise to management.
- Helps mentor new coordinators and facilitates learning through demonstration and teaching.
- Adhere to the prescribed policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and the Employee Code of Conduct.
- Maintain awareness of and actively participate in the Corporate Compliance Program.
- Assist with other projects as assigned by management.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others.
- Excellent communication skills. Professional, articulate voice. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task in several computer applications while holding a conversation with a customer.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Limited restrictions on availability, must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks that need to be completed on a daily basis. Excellent organizational skills and documentation orientation.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently. Must be self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Ability to perform the essential job functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Proficient user knowledge of Windows Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and the ability to learn specialized computer applications.
Education: High School Diploma, and/or Associate’s Degree in a healthcare related field preferred, and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience: One year of previous call center experience. Basic healthcare knowledge preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.