KINDRED HEALTHCARE is recruiting for Two Recruiters to join our Talent Acquisition Team. One will support Kindred Behavioral Health and the other will support Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services. These are remote positions that can be located anywhere.
The Recruiter plans, executes and coordinates daily operational Talent Acquisition activities. They will partner with operational teams to identify future needs within the region or contracts as assigned.
- Initiates direct recruitment strategies to fill open positions within assigned area.
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with Program Directors and Area Directors of Operations within assigned area, including quarterly and monthly meetings to ensure recruitment needs are being met.
- Updates Open Positions report and works with the hiring manager / ADO on strategies to achieve successful recruitment.
- Understands and executes both direct as well as in-direct recruiting.
- Works with ADO on contract renewal process when necessary.
- Consistently stays abreast of competitive staffing activities and services.
- Identifies and attends assigned regional and national conventions and trade shows.
- Assists hiring managers through the offer process.
- Negotiates salary and benefit expectations with potential candidates working with operations to ensure successful hire.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related area preferred.
- Formal training in Recruitment strategies for staffing, direct recruitment preferred
- 5+ years of direct recruitment experience within Healthcare preferred.
Depending on candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
If you are a current Kindred employee Click Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.