Programmer Analyst Payroll ConsultantLouisville, Kentucky
This position is responsible for the design, configuration, development, implementation, and maintenance of the Dimension system with emphasis on Time and Attendance, as well as Scheduling.
- Understands LifePoint's Information Systems strategy and how it supports the business strategy.
- Plays a key role in the design of application architecture to support the Information Systems strategy.
- Uses LifePoint's Information Systems standards to apply advanced technology and tools in the analysis, design, development and support of business solutions for application systems by successfully analyzing business requirements.
- Developing design specifications and test plans to meet business requirements.
- Programming applications to meet design specifications.
- Implementing applications to meet business requirements.
- Supporting production applications (on-call problem resolution), as needed.
- Acts as a technical advisor in the design or selection of new application systems.
- Approximately 50% of the time should be spent performing project management responsibilities or serving in a technical leadership role. The remaining time should be spent analyzing, designing, developing and supporting application solutions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with others to achieve results.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Good technical knowledge of advanced technology, business applications, development methodology, programming languages, databases, operating systems related to the area.
- Team Oriented
- Minimum of 6 - 10+ years progressive experience in the Information Technology environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred. MBA is desirable.
- Programming/Development background a plus.
- Experience with Kronos/Dimension solution a plus.
Depending on Candidate’s qualifications we may fill this at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.